Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Right or wrong?

Who really decides what's right and wrong? Who is it that tells us how we ought to be? Where's the difference between something being wrong with you and just being plain different from others? We feel the  pressure, we feel we ought to follow the norms of society. On many points we are all different from the norms. No matter how "normal" we consider ourselves or others to be we are all different from these expectations. We don't fill them for they are not always natural. Some things people consider to be obvious while others think those things are completely irrational. Some people see that they are different in some areas and wonder: "What is wrong with me? Why do I or do I not also feel like this?

Some times I wonder really what I should just consider to be something different and what I should consider to be "a defect". Being who I am, I often find that most of my thoughts and ways are odd and quite misunderstood by most people, I don't know when I should consider things to be something. I am careful to judge because I know that people have thoughts that are completely logical to the person thinking those thoughts, but to an outside observer they might seem a bit strange. Usually I just accept that it's just the way things are. People have strange thoughts and look at things in a strange way because of their own unique mind which takes them through a different thought pattern. They have their own logic behind the way they look at things.

It's not for me to judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment