Saturday, July 2, 2011

Reawakening

Sometime's your just right to think certain thoughts and expect to experience certain things. Somehow I wasn't at all surprised, as if I would have known what was waiting. Maybe it was the real reason I actually made my decision. Maybe it simply was a mistake, but to my benefit. Something's cam unexpectadly but it could just have been the circumstances. It's interesting.

A few discoveries were made. I could clearly see some things going on. I can't help but to feel guilty about it. As though I might be the one at fault. Maybe there is a conversation to be had. The way things are at the moment, I should probably wait a bit for this conversation. I have to be more sure of the facts before I proceed. This situation is a bit tricky because it was something I hadn't expected to happen. I never expected to find myself in this kind of situation. It's been such a long time since I had anything to do with this kind of thing that I'm unsure of what to o next. My past experiences tell me that there is that conversation to be had before I continue exploring.

All this is in a strange way very exciting. I feel so alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment