Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Choices

I often think about my choices. The choices that I made, the choices I never did, what I chose, what I didn't choose. I wonder time and time again if I've made the right choices. I wonder many times if I should have chosen differently, but what would I have lost if I would have chosen something else?

In many ways I feel like I should have chosen a different way, but where would I have ended up then? I wonder if the choice I made was worth it. If everything I got out of it turned out to be more good than bad.

I know that I don't want this. I don't want to live like this. I need to leave this all behind me. I need to end this chapter. Sadly it's a matter of time before I can do so. I have decided to finish this chapter and not just abandon it. Still I'm not sure if that is the right decision. The question is just, where would I go? What would I loose?

Life has left. There seems to be little to none left behind. I suppose this is what has been felt by those before me. I'm fed up. The life has been sucked right out. What I'd really want to do is just go somewhere, away from all this here. Some distance would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment