Monday, November 21, 2011

Warning Signs

I dug that grave. I wept. I lost a part of my past. 

As a reflection of life or a warning about what might come to pass?

I see many meanings to this one image. 

The rest is a mystery.




The situation is escalating, in two directions. I am traveling on two roads at once. How can that even be possible? Or maybe I'm not on two roads at once, maybe they just happened to cross right now. The question is how will I be able to find my way off the path I've been on and on to the one of my desires?


Recently I've started to see the severity of the situation. I hadn't noticed that it was that bad until I was told. I got my warning and understood what must be done to avoid disaster, but the question is how will I do it? I know what to do and the answer is not far from here. Still, I find it hard to get to it. It's strange how these things work. 


I suppose I have a hard time asking for the help I need. 


Even though I know I can't do it myself I tend to keep others away from the problem. I wonder if there are any others who notice this but You.

No comments:

Post a Comment