Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Pride of my Youth

The thing that came up for me the other day is the way I've been limited by the things I used to say. I look back and can't help but to cringe at the pride in those words. I look at how I felt like I can't really change the way I was changing because I was becoming a different person to who I was when I uttered those words. The older I got the more I understood the foolishness of those words and how I need to stop limiting myself based on who I was and embrace who I am.

I'm not at all where I used to be. My life is no longer covered in darkness. I have a brand new outlook on life and I am so much happier because of it. At first I didn't want to admit that I had changed even though it was becoming increasingly apparent. 

I have found a new life

No comments:

Post a Comment