Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Darkness

The mist is clearing and I can't find you. You have moved, and so has he. I look down, relieved to learn that he didn't jump after all. Still, I worry because I don't know his whereabouts. He seems to have gone off with you. 

The nightmare never ends. The horror only changes forms. We need to get out of here, for we are not safe. Very I often find those looks. I see how they despise us. How they don't want us here.

The hate is growing in this place. Not only towards us but also the others.

Within him there's pain and anger. There's a rage which is most unpleasant. A rage of the broken. A raging bloodlust. An unquenchable thirst.

We have found that it might be the only way, that hard path. There are some of us who want to go. Some of us who say they need it. Most of us are very unhappy with the thought of going that way, yet our logic tells us that we should go.

It felt so good, so good indeed. Such tranquility. To let that one out. Let that one show us who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment