Monday, October 1, 2012

Thoughts


Interesting the way you some times come to think of old memories and people that more or less don't have a place in your life anymore. It's funny the way it is when people who once took up a big part of your time just don't anymore. They barely exist, you only happen to think of them whenever you stumble upon some old pictures you had almost forgotten.

I find it strange, the nostalgic feeling you get while looking at pictures with certain people. People who once had a big part in your life but now have no part of your life. You just have nothing to do with them anymore. 

Somehow you kind of miss the good things about having them in your life not really thinking too much about the bad things. I guess that's a good thing though, to have chosen to remember them by the good things they brought rather than the bad things.

I suppose that's the way most people want to be remembered, for the good things they did and for the good people they were and not by all the mistakes one made. When looking at these people I wonder, did I leave good memories behind or do they think of my faults when they think of me? 

Some things you miss and some things you don't, though I'm pretty sure things are better the way they are now compared to how things were then. I'm pretty sure we're all happier this way.

Though you can never be certain, not really.

No comments:

Post a Comment