Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Rocky Road

It's been hard lately. Going through these different issues has had it toll on me. It's been rather rocky and I've noticed that I haven't been able to handle things as well as I ought to.

I've been reading this book and sadly I can relate to far to much of what's in it. There are still those sensitive areas which I still have to go into. I never thought that these things could still have such an impact on my life today. I had thought that I'd taken care of it. The symptoms are clear. There's no doubt in my mind that there are still unresolved issues in these areas. I suppose I'll have to do a more thorough sweep of these areas. 

The problem is that these unresolved issues are very painful. Like infected wounds they still pose a threat to my well being. As a result my whole life is threatened.

I can't help but to wonder if I should have acted differently. I keep thinking that I reacted to harshly and too unfairly. I keep asking myself if I overreacted.

Perhaps it's the stress and the heavy topics that blows everything out of proportion. 

I feel like I have to say sorry over and over again, always questioning whether I really should be the one apologising. 

It's painful

No comments:

Post a Comment