Thursday, June 27, 2013

Direction

It's very comforting knowing. It feels safer now. I'm keep thinking, how could I ever have lived without this for so long? It's important to have this. Yes I could have continued without it, but at what cost? It's just a shame that I lived like that for so long. This is a part of the journey.

I am grateful for this discovery. Though it might be a shame that it took so long, but could I really have seen it before? Was it there right in front of me all the time, only now it was meant to be revealed to me? 

I guess I know where I'm meant to go from here. This is the part of the journey I've been waiting for. This is a part of the journey which might prove the hardest and probably most rewarding. I have a sense of direction. 

Life is a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment