Saturday, July 13, 2013

Inconsistent behaviour

There's a lot of things that don't make sense. So much of the pieces that didn't fit. I saw it, time and time again, yet I didn't react. Words and actions seemed to give me completely different messages. I noticed, I refused to listen to the voice. The fact that I could have done something about it bothers me. I don't have any excuses as to why I let myself go through all of these unnecessary emotions. I knew it wasn't right, still I let it drag on. Once again I put myself through something which only broke me down. The longer it went on the more ashamed of myself I became. The longer I sat there the more pathetic I felt. 

Those words sunk in. Every now and then I can hear them like an echo in my head. Those words were important for me to hear. I came out of my daze. It restored my confidence, some self-esteem too. Those words are something I need to keep with me, probably something I need to be reminded of every now and then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment