Saturday, July 27, 2013

Risk

I simply don't think that I'm worth the bother. I feel as though any confrontation would be like shooting myself in the foot. I believe that if I were to open my mouth it would be the end of it and I would simply lose. I'd rather hold on to this mediocre situation than to risk losing it altogether. 

Perhaps it's just me having little faith. I would really like to be proven wrong. 

There's a lot that never gets out. There are a lot of things that I held back that I now feel like letting out. Problem is that there's no one I trust enough. I can't let anyone see. It would be so out of character. I see no positive outcome. I could only anticipate increased distance.

Why does it feel so wrong to ever expect anything from anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment