Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

I have more and more landed into this situation in life. I'm getting used to living like this. There are certain weaknesses that can be found in me which I feel don't necessarily have to be there. I could do something about it and grow into a better man. I really don't have any excuses, it's just a matter of doing it yourself. Once again taking steps further into the next level of independence.

These past few days have given me a lot to be thankful for. I've met with people I don't see too often. There isn't much to say really. We had a lot of fun. I feel a bit sorry for those who could not attend.

We had a lot of conversations now. It's like a whole world of understanding opened up. If I were to look back a few years I would never have thought that I could have managed to sit and discuss thing with them for that length of time. I have found it to be quite rewarding. We are continuously repairing the broken bonds.

Things have been intense. I don't feel like I've gotten much rest, but that's fine.

There seems to be a lot of new elements in my life as of late. Life is more or less stabilising.

No comments:

Post a Comment