Thursday, July 30, 2009

Contemplations...

How does one truly make someone else understand how important they really are without scaring them away ? See if one comes on too strong about feelings the other partner many times are compelled to pull away and often get confused by the situation. But if one doesn't come on strong how will the other person realize that one truly find them important and know how much they can mean to someone else. I'm really compelled to take some kind of action to make it clear but am afraid of giving of the wrong signals thus pushing the person away. I believe that if the person knew how I felt and understood how important they are to me in the so many ways they would feel a lot better thus increasing their life quality and therefore giving me hope since the similarities between us makes it so easy for me to look into myself since our conversations have been like they will help me fix myself. I feel as though it would be good to study this person and interact frequently to get to know oneself. This person I speak of truly is a mirror and also the answer. When together I feel good in a different way than before. It's a pretty deep issue, maybe beyond many peoples comprehension. Perhaps beyond my own, since I don't truly understand the nature of these feelings. The reason behind these feeling or what would be better. Giving in to instincts and follow whatever crosses one's mind. My instincts tell me to get closer, study it more, if I manage to get into the mind of this person I will find the answers about myself.
What does truly make me happy....
But my head says to leave it be, keep a distance, a misunderstanding resulting in a deeper wound than ever before is likely to occur. What should one do when there is such an internal struggle ?
I desperately need my answers, so does this person. I believe that we are exactly the same, the only thing setting us apart is our life experiences and developments. Like jin and yang the same yet not really.

Why do I ponder on this as hard as I do ? Why do I find this so..... thrilling, exciting, serious yet so incredibly horrifying an why do I feel so compelled ?
I react on reason I see no reason why react so strongly if there's no reason what is the reason what makes me care as much as I do why am I not finding these answers by myself ? why do I need to pull someone else into the equation to be able to make it work out and come to the right conclusions ?
Why dwell so hard on such thing others never give any thought to leaving me all by myself feeling so alone yet being surrounded by great friends and people ?

No comments:

Post a Comment