Sunday, April 4, 2010

The animal and the hunter

As the animal awakens from its slumber and exits its lair the hunter stops polishing his gun and heads out into the woods. Out into the woods to hunt. For this time around the animal isn't welcome in the human world. This time the animal is considered a beast which needs slaying. This time the animals practices are considered a threat. The animals recent curiosity has lured him into this dangerous situation. There seems to be no going back anymore. The hunter will eventually find the animal. The result of the confrontation is yet to be seen. I suspect the end result won't be a cheerful one.

Today I found something. Might I have found that which earlier was missed? Did I find that missing part? Is this the thing I was feeling earlier? However the case, it is something important. Something to keep an eye out for. To try to solve the problem. A completely new kind of situation to deal with. Before it has only been one in my own mind. But now I see there are similair thoughts going on within someone else. Someone else is in danger. But the question still remains, how to help another overcome such feelings? To help oneself is relatively easy. Since it is only oneself there is most knowledge there already. Only having to look into oneself to find the reasons and the needs. But now I'll have to look into someone else. Now someone needs to let me in so I can possibly find the reason and an answer. But I suspect this will be a long and challenging process. But I will do anything in my power to help. This cannot go on for much longer! Something must be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment