Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happiness and Pain

As I myself experience a happiness, I see those in my surroundings who are in pain. And they're in pain for various reasons. Some with reasons I can help. Others in which I am quite powerless. I can always be there to back them all up and I can always give my support. But there is little I can do to actually help the situations. For there are many in need and I am but one. I am only one to help. What I would need is to put my own life on hold to fully put all my energy on finding solutions for these problems one by one. Long term solutions. Something that will truly help, not just give a temporary confidence boost. Still I wonder to myself, why all this pain? Where is it all coming from? Is there really any reason for it all? As I ponder over these things my person tells me that is something out of my control. That I am not meant to be the hero who saves everybody from their problems. I am but the support to help them achieve it themselves. That it is not my mission to fix all their problems. My mission is to help them fix their own problems. I'm to give the support I can. As these thoughts surface to my conscious self I wonder. Are they strong enough? Could they really do this yet? Are they really ready to deal with it all? To actually make their own progress.

I couldn't say at this point. Maybe they just need enlightenment? Maybe they just need to be given the strength which the task requires? How does one give another such strength?

No comments:

Post a Comment