Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Worry

Right now I can't really do anything about it. I am worrying. For a deal of things. I am wondering over certain behaviour. Currently holding in words that so eagerly want to get out. Should these words be let out or should they still be bound? With further thought I ask myself, why do 'i feel this urge to let these specific thoughts out? To what good and what gain?

What is it really that compelles me? Is it those thoughts around me which has me thinking in these lines or is it more something which I by myself feel? I'm thinking it's a bit of both. Recent feelings and recent opinions have brought me here. And not to forget recent events.

These three things have me where I am. Wanting to let out certain thoughts to certain people but not knowing which alternative is best.

No comments:

Post a Comment