Friday, August 27, 2010

Life goes on

Once again I'm sitting here with my other life in Vasa. Right now looking back on what was. Those people who are missing. Those who were a big part of last year. To think people missing from a scene can make all that difference. As I think of them missing I also think of those who are now in their place, only a few years younger. I don't know what to think about that. It's not the same anymore. There's such a big part missing. It's too big to forget about. But then again, why stay stuck in the past? As time moves on people come and go. Some stay longer than others but in the end they all leave one way or the other.

I don't know what to say about my new room mates. They're so different from my previous ones. And different from each other as well. I don't really like the situation to be frank. But that's one thing I'll just have to cope with.

Change is inevitable...

No comments:

Post a Comment