Sunday, September 5, 2010

Changes in Mind

It's funny really. How the course of ones thoughts change so quickly upon realizing and having certain matters confirmed to you. First believing something when seeing a certain pattern and then conversing with a person realizing that your previous thoughts were nothing more than one's own paranoia.

Recently I've noticed a change in my own character. I'm not quite the same as I have been. Being a good or a bad thing is yet to be uncovered. I don't really have anyone to speak with and share my experiences for there is no one that close anymore. I hate to admit it but it seems I've drifted apart from my friends. Some due to distance, which is very regrettable, and others through lack of closeness. Like if we just don't have all that in common anymore. I seriously wonder why... But I guess that's just life. People come and people go sooner or later with all different reasons and everyone having their own little significance. I can think of very few to this rule. Still even their friendship is at strain..

How does one change such a reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment