Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Closer to the truth

When in thought the mind tends to tell you things. When in conversation you easily realize what your true thoughts are upon a matter. Realizing that one is having a burnout but not feeling stressed. Then the question arrises, "how?". I now know I have similar symptoms to those who are burning out. Though I still feel like a very relaxed person. I don't feel stressed. What would I be stressed about? I have no real worries. I just don't feel as I have felt. Too much has disappeared. Too much good is gone from my earlier everyday life. Too many new annoyances have turned up in my life. In my everyday life. I've pulled back, taken distance. Because I just don't like my surroundings any more. I never thought that group of people could've had such a big difference in my life. I never expected to find people so annoying. How irritating it would be being stuck right in the middle. So many things just turning sour with no real upside to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment