Sunday, January 16, 2011

Complications

There always is something going on. Usually more than one thing at a time. Is it not personal directly someone close to you is hurting which makes it personal. People hurt each other. Say things they don't mean. Say things which makes one worry. Being gone really erased these memories. Let me live life more or less without all these things in my mind. Where I could focus solely on what conserned only myself and those involved. I wasn't bothered by the problems of my near and dear. As if a great weight was lifted. Soon after coming home I once again realized that things are not all okay here. There are so many big problems going on.

Why is everything so complicated? Really, what's the big deal. Why do people screw things up all the time like this (including myself). It's so unnecessary! If we only were capable of being more honest with each other. Wouldn't things move more smoothely? I mean if people knew what was what, could they not make a wiser decision than to run around in circles in the desert looking for answers which they know won't be found yet still continuing to run around? Sometimes I get sick of seeing it happen right in front of me.

What probably hurts the most is to look at the people you know being those people. Those keeping the answers away from people. So that the others all run around lost together with no idea. How could they do such things. I mean it's down right cruel and still they do it. Why? People who've always been considered by me to be good people.

Makes me wonder. Do people keep this useful kind of information secret from me aswell? Are people as dishonest with me as they are with others? I guess what we all need to do is to look inside of ourselves and look at the truth. Look at what we're really doing to others, how unfair we really are with each other.

There are always complications, many of which are completely unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. folk e väl int ärliga för att int sår andra, men tänker int efter va som händer om di int e. eller så e di helt enkelt för feg. så ere iallafall fö me.

    din blogg e no bra! he e som en smäll på käften, fast på ett bra sätt.

    ReplyDelete