Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Word and the Image

In my state of thought a word was spoken to me as I was shown an image. The image was very unclear yet I understood exactly what it was representing. The message was so clear.

I took some time off today so I could put myself into it and realize what it all was about, here in my solitude. As I thought of these things which I had seen I started to wonder. Was the message really that clear in the end? Some alternative meanings presented themselves and once again I had a dilemma. Which of these things did this mean? Was it all of these things which the word and image represented. Was the word and image even related?

What did it mean I was meant to do? Should I do something special? Along my thoughts I saw a face of a sad familiar face. Is this person related to what I had seen.

I still feel as though I haven't quite grasped the answer to what needs to be done. At least I'm aware of the investment that needs to be made. Certain attitudes must still also change from many parts.

How does one accomplish such change?

No comments:

Post a Comment