Friday, December 31, 2010

Walking on water and breaking people out of prison

Sometimes these dreams make a real impression on you. The landscape was familiar to me yet it was a bit unfamiliar. Could it be that I had dreamt of it before and can't really remember or was it somehow changed. The feeling of walking on water was amazing. Putting such trust in something which you know shouldn't work and then it happens. You are walking on water.

Then we broke people out of prison. It was like if it was a divine will to do so. I could see how certain bystanders really disliked it but didn't do anything about it. I know they wanted to, but they didn't. They didn't dare take action against because they knew that it was something big going on which they should not meddle with.

It felt as though the dream was speaking to me. That there was a message. Something was trying to be said, but what exactly? Still I think I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment