Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Communication

Communication on my end doesn't seem to work. Either people are just stupid or it's just me having a way with words that make people believe things I never really meant in the first place. My casual thought stream seems to make people around me believe I'm trying to send a specific message and that there's a special agenda I have because I'm saying anything at all.

I think it's more me than others. That I'm the real reason why people get me wrong. But what should I do really? The easiest would be to just not share my thoughts with people but where's the fun in that? If one can't share his thoughts with others then where should he then let them out? I mean sitting on one's own thoughts only make life difficult. I think it's very unhealthy to bottle up things like that. But then again who knows? Maybe I'd be just better off not having my casual thoughts made public to my friends. It just seems to go wrong anyways. This is yet another casual thought but I can only expect it to be received just as another one of those things that is meant to send a message.

Truth is I publish my thoughts relevant to my life. But people tend to think I mean something special. I do admit some things have been written so that certain people would read and possibly understand. But that's it. Just to understand. I don't expect much else than people trying to understand. But I guess I'm hard to understand. The reason to this is still quite unclear to me. It's like half of the things I say are perceived in a wrong manner. Or do I just say them completely wrong? Or maybe it's just that people just don't believe that I simply mean what I say and don't have anything hidden between the lines?

I'm just not that good at communicating as I'd like to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment