Saturday, March 19, 2011

Establishing Roots

You're roots aren't necessarily where your parents are from or who they are. I'm sure you establish your own roots. Maybe it comes naturally for most to establish their with their family. I suppose the apple might be picked up and moved from the tree to be planted in another spot. I'm sure we all have as say in where we'll find ourselves.

When browsing one's own mind one might realize that the reason to why you're so lonely is simply because of the distance between you and those people. For it is with those people you find yourself. You come out of your glass house in which you've hidden. Though most people are very nice acquaintances, they can't really replace the other special people in your life.

There is physical unhealth and psychological unhealth, but I believe there also is spiritual unhealth. I think that might be a reason to my state of mind. Like it or not we humans are multi-dimensional beings. That means we need more than one thing to satisfy our needs. The problem is that we don't really know what we need to feel satisfied. I don't think that it's simply a matter of having lower expectations. I think we can have high expectations and still feel satisfied. I think we simply have to take care of ourselves. Decide that we are happy and satisfy the needs of such thoughts.

This energy I feel is strange, but strangely satisfying. As if there's a newfound power which is meant for a certain task. It's the energy of change. I'm sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment