Monday, March 28, 2011

Negativity

There's just some things in this world that are just stupid. Attitudes, why are people so negative so much of the time. It's like if there was nothing else but negativity. When thinking about all the negative remarks you hear during a whole day you start to wonder who stole their breakfast.

In a normal conversation I often find myself listening to complaints. Lots of these complaints are about other people. "Oh, he did that. He's so stupid. I'd take that as something really bad. He must be a complete idiot" and similar remarks. People go around poking in other peoples lives and makes negative comments far too often.

Sometimes I wonder what really goes on in people's heads. Why so negative? What have they ever done to you? If something happens to go wrong there's a whole load of complaints about it. You very rarely hear someone utter half as many words of appreciation when someone finally is able to do something right. I don't get why people have to be so negative about every single little thing that goes wrong. No wonder the world is such a miserable place when so many people go around like this.

Could it be that the reason that many people feel very bad about themselves is because of this behavior?

Procrastination is another thing that bothers me. I too procrastinate sometimes when I find that there are other things more pleasing. The thing that bothers me is when people knowingly throws away their time at stupid things and just waste time and then complain about how swamped they are. Why did you get yourself in this whole mess to begin with? Sure, plans change and you find yourself in an unanticipated situation and you simply don't have time for it, that does happen occasionally. I sincerely doubt that this happens as often as people come with the complaining about being swamped.

Who's day will you enlighten with your complaints? Think about it. Is there really anyone who's day is enlightened with your unending complaints and unwillingness to accept whatever help people are trying to offer you? I am aware of the need to let things out and not keep everything in that people have. But I think there are better ways of that than the never ending complaining about things you really only have yourself to blame.

I think we should all stop being so negative about everything all the time and look at the brighter side of life for a change. You might actually become that little bit happier if you do

No comments:

Post a Comment