Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Brief Return

I caught a glimpse of him. It was very brief but I was certain it was him. He isn't dead, he's alive. I'm certain of it now.


I haven't seen him in quite a while. He's been gone and we were all wondering if he had died. I mourned and so did you, we all did. Pathetic little bunch we are. 


I would have liked him to stay longer, but who knows? He might make an appearance once again. The one in his place isn't working out for any of us. He should certainly not be in command of this ship. We are sure to go under with him in command.


We are unhappy with the way things are now. Please come back and return us to what we once where. We can no longer live in this pathetic state. In rot and decay.


This is no way to live...

No comments:

Post a Comment