Saturday, December 10, 2011

Life's Obstacles

I've found myself in a tight spot every now and then. I can feel really stressed out. Still, I go on with my own business as usual, trying to keep everything in check.


Every now and then it shows. Every now and then I have trouble containing myself. Sometimes I show more than intended. I don't like when that happens.


Those dreams where really messed up. I didn't like them at all. I don't understand why it has to disturb me so much. I'm just stressed out with everything that's going on, I suppose.


The nights haven't become any easier. They're just as bad as they ever where. Most nights are far too short, those nights that are long enough aren't efficient enough to keep me going. I can feel how I'm shutting down in efficiency. I haven't the energy needed for everything to work out good for everyone.


I know this must hurt, but I'm trying my best. Please don't be sad.


There are a lot of thing that people don't understand. I don't blame them for not understanding, they couldn't care less and that I blame them for. It just doesn't feel right. What kind of society is this?


I guess I'm sick of those selfish egos. I've listened to those bad excuses. Things that shouldn't matter get in the way. It's unacceptable. Worst of all is all the fake stuff. Those words that are uttered but not a word of it is meant, it's only half true.


They might want something, but they don't want to be a part of it.


Another funny thing is when someone is trying something like that. I really feel sorry for them. It's pathetic and juvenile. Such childish behavior, I'm not surprised though. It wasn't something I wasn't expecting.


You've been silent now a while, have you fallen asleep or are you simply gone? He's not responsive, I wonder if he's dead. Many of you have disappeared, as if you have ceased to exist.


There are only shells left it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment