Thursday, June 21, 2012

Revelation

It's been a while since it felt so good. It's been some time since I could say I have experienced true happiness. I'm not sure if it's ever felt so good inside before. These past days have been magnificent. I have come to think of lots of things, I've seen lots of things, experienced lots of things. I've come to realize that there is a place for me in this world after all. I've noticed that there is a lot I could and should do. I've made lots of progress, done things that have been very hard before.


Though there has been a lot of good, there has been put some light upon some bad things. Something I've thought about many times, over and over. Every now and then there comes these thoughts which I'd rather not have.


There's been something on my mind that I haven't wanted to confront. Something that I know I have do to something about sooner or later. I've been scared of the possible consequences of making this decision. This thing is all about me and my life. It's something I feel has limited my progress. I feel as though it is one of the factors contributing to the troubles I've had.


I need to make a change, I've understood that for a long time. I know now what needs to change. I've decided to make this change. Though I worry it might be hard.


There are things that have been trying to show themselves to me, I just haven't given them a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment