Friday, November 16, 2012

Strange Change

Change is strange. Sometimes you don't really know how to react or how to cope. Part of me is sad yet another part of me is relieved. There were tears, but I suppose that's a good thing. I didn't really expect it to go so well, but then again the other side is a good one. As far as I can tell this has been the most successful confrontation in my life, though time will tell if I'm right. Things probably have to sink in before we draw to conclusions. Still, I'm pretty confident.

Things don't necessarily have to end, just change. The change will be good, for everyone I think. As I reached my limits I knew things had to change. I could not live with the situation as it was. These new circumstances will probably make everything easier.

A lot of what was, remains. Hopefully that won't change. Some aspects of this change is unpleasant to think about, but things which must be accepted when the time comes.

Time will heal all wounds. I think of these recent wounds as clean ones, therefore they won't get infected.

Love is a complicated thing. It isn't as straightforward, all the time, as one would wish. It never left, but couldn't stay in the shape it was. The love is still there, trust me.

1 comment: