Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Everyday you learn more and more.

See I started pondering again as I listened to this lad. He spoke of a problem I seem to have. As I listened to what he had to say. I realized that this is my problem, the void inside, the reasons to my imperfect life. Ofcourse one cannot have a perfect life but everyone can have the right grounds to having a perfect life. What I mean is if you have everything emotionall right, then you have what it takes to be completely happy. And your man started telling me from where you get this "perfection" or what you may call it. And I started to understand why I've had this feeling of emptyness. Why I have this void deep inside me which doesn't seem to be able to fill with anything. I now know what I must fill it with. I now understand why and how this void was created. Since there was this cruicial element in childhood that I never received.

So what I need to do to truly fill this hole I need to go get just that is to go and make it happen. Go back and get it. Which in my case might be quite awkvard but it'll probably do more good than bad. Or at least I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment