Sunday, August 30, 2009

Boredom.

Boredom is one of the emotions I wish I wouldn't feel as often as I have in the past. There's nothing that really drains away the meaning of life like the feeling of boredom. Everybody I've tried to contact or plan something with has either had other plans or aren't in the neighbourhood. So that leaves me totally unoccupied… Sadly. This feels kind of depressing. Always writing these gloomy blogs never having anything positive to say. But that's the real reason I have a blog in the first place. To try to get it out of my system and try to be a bit more positive in real life. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

But anyways here comes the good news. I'm starting to move forward with my life. It's not at that same standstill it has been for a while. Feels like I've acended to a new level of understanding. Which is quite good actually. Just the kind of change I need to see.

Other aspects of life are looking up as well. It's been a while since this occured last. But maybe it's about time to take on the challenge once again with another "opponent". Don't really know if "Opponent" is the right word for it but in a sense it's exacly right. Or maybe it's just my twisted mind which makes the word a possibility. Since I've always experienced it in such a manner. But I'm sure others have experienced it in the same way ? Or maybe it's just me being strange about it.
Well the only thing we can to now is wait and see and hope for the absolute best outcome possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment