Friday, September 4, 2009

This unsettling feeling of irritation streaming through the whole body and building up into onw point resulting in an explosion of nervous energy. What could it have been ? I have yet not comprehended what happened yesterday. I have no clue to what caused it. Those emotions I experienced where... unimaginably strange. What could cause such an experience ? I can't seem to find the source. I've looked into sertain areas thinking it must be the most logical places to look since it is of the recent events in my life. I could not connect it together in any way.
It's quite scary, the unknown. So scary it's funny actually... Sitting here laughing at myself. Sometimes I behave in such a strange manner I scare myself. I really wish I knew myself better. This is just ridiculous really. I really need to get control over myself soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment