Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Interesting People.

What makes one person intrested in another ? And I mean this in a non-sexual way. What is it that makes one want to know more about another. To what purpuse does one want to know. How does one realize that the other person is interesting. Not knowing making one want to find out. But why is this ?
I recently met a person who I don't really know at all. I looked in this persons eyes and got interested and I don't really understand. There was something with the look in this persons eyes that made me want to know more. But because of my recent disputes with myself I kept myself since I need to be more careful with people. Careful with connecting with people on an emotional level. I have lost a lot which I shouldn't have by connecting to someone potentially harmful in this state of mind. Eventhough this person seems to be vulnerable in one way. Somehow it feels this way.
I'm thinking that maybe that is why this person whom I will be calling P is so interesting. I want to find out where and why and try to understand. But I have never really gained anything from doing this. But P seems to be different in some way. I feel as though there's something that we both can relate to in some way or another. Thinking back to our little conversations I believe P feels the same way as I do. We have something in common one a totally different level.

But still one needs to be cautious when exploring something that was "unreachable" before.

No comments:

Post a Comment