Sunday, September 20, 2009

to be at peace..

I have the sollution in my hands right now. I just need to see if I have aquired the tools needed for this task at hand. Somehow I feel as though I am closer to the goal than I ever have been yet. I now have an idea which will get me dangerously close without risk. I believe that if I pull this of, I will have gotten close enough to start working. Depending on how well my theory works in real life I will have gotten a good stable ground to rebuild everything which was lost before it ever was to be.

But yet there is another factor which I never had thought about til' quite recently. This is a trickier task since it doesn't directly touch me but yet it is of great importance and influences the whole situation.

One might wonder.. How does such a messed up situation take place in the first place ?

No comments:

Post a Comment