Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"that" attention that wasn't there.

I've been wondering for quite a while now why things haven't been changing. There's always something that needs fixing and for what reason ? Why am I never satisfied ? My conclusion is that it's because what's needed is attention. Not just any attention but, "That" attention. That specific attention. That's the attention that is needed for everything to be able to fall back in place.

I believe that it would fix that feeling of emptyness. I'm thinking that if I get just "that" then I'll be able to put everything else in place and avoid these same situations that I'm always putting myself into. Since I don't know why I end up in these same situations all the time it must be my subconsciousness putting me there since I don't believe in things just happening for no appearent reason. There is always something that has happened which has led to what is happening right now in the present. So a reoccuring event must be triggered by something that hasn't been dealt with.

So how does one fix this ? How does one make this happen ? It's not easy anyhow.
But after fixing this, my putting myself harmful situations such as these recent ones. Don't understand why this area of my life has to be affected by that area but if one dies the others mourn.

No comments:

Post a Comment