Monday, September 14, 2009

todays surprise

I was surprised by one person in particular. This person that I will be calling G surprised me with a certain passage to a certain place which is a secret. It surprised me that I got this privilage since it's a quite big deal if you ask me. I feel as though there is a certain trust that cannot be explained. I can't find any explanation to this but, might as well think of it as a good thing. Something one shouldn't ponder on to deeply and just be happy.

On other thoughts. I started to wonder. Do I really write as deeply as people seem to think ? Probably.. Wonder if its really a good thing since more and more people have started to read these blogs. But come to think of it, why stop now ? It's not like if everybody understands what everything really is about. Well there are those people to whom I've told but. Anyone else wouldn't understand ? They might have their ideas but never really know.

It's getting a bit late so I'll have to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment