Monday, October 19, 2009

Happiness

We have just had a few days of. It has been nice and it is over to fast as well. I would have enjoyed the whole week of instead of only the two days but sure, one shouldn't complain. Two days is better than nothing. But I still feel as though I need a few more days of to prepare mentally for school. Even though one doesn't put a lot of energy on the school subjects ones energy is still drained from being in school. It must be the lack of motivation.

Anyways I feel more stable. Everything around me is stabilizing and I feel more sure of things even though I'm not sure at all. But I have faith in the matter. I have hope. I believe in the possibility. What ever way things play out I'm still happier than what I was yesterday. And tomorrow I'll probably be happier than what I've been today. Have I finally found the upward spiral ? Will I now find that which I've been looking for ? The empty hole inside is not felt anymore. This must be a sign. The sign I've been looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment