Thursday, October 22, 2009

One of Those days

Today hasn't really been to great. My mind has been on one of Those matters and a small exchange of words changed the course of my mood. I was quite happy before I took the liberty of asking advise of someone who might have answers. Some of the things told were some of those with deep and powerful emotions attached. When pondering upon those things it wasn't too difficult or sensitive. But when thoughts leave the mind and into words they may feel a lot different than anticipated. It was a lot harder and felt more real. Caring really can take its toll on you.
The whole day was a bit miserable from that point on. I didn't really feel like speaking to anybody and just lay down in a corner and isolate myself from all the rest. The following lesson was a real pain. To have to sit and listen and look interested when one just wanted to go home quickly and get away from everybody. During the lesson I started to feel a bit ill and got a headache. After the agonizing lesson I went and got a panadol pore and got something to drink. Then I ate some bread. I didn't really feel like eating anything at that time. While I was sitting at the table they noticed I wasn't feeling well and as I told them about my headache I got a massage from certain someone which was quite nice. It was relaxing and so the headache lifted a bit and I was feeling better both mentally and physically. After her departing I sat there with the company of my two older friends. My guess would be that I wasn't very fun to be with because of my still upset mood. After a while I realized that I had to get going if I was going to come in time for maths. I got there about a minute late. But after a while I started to focus more on maths and less on my pondering. Then it felt a bit better and I was getting more relieved. But near the end of the lesson I was just waiting to get going because I felt this urge to go and play some guitar at school. So after getting back to the apartment I left my school-stuff and took my guitar and my music papers and got going.

At school people had assembled since they were going bowling. I could've gone with them but I didn't feel like being around so many people so I decided to follow my original intentions. So I went inside and went to the music room. I then played about an hour. It was exactly what was needed. After my little session I felt good. Like all the negative energy just floated away and the calm after the storm came and so I was at peace again.

Now I know what must be done. I just need to find the answers and then take the best shot I got. What could possibly go wrong ?

No comments:

Post a Comment