Monday, October 12, 2009

the most wonderful thing.

Somehow it feels as though you understood what I needed. This little conversation of ours was just what was needed. Sometimes speaking of the past can dramatically change thing for the better. I feel a deep happiness which is one of those that just cannot go wrong. I feel good. I feel as though quarrels of the past will disappear and that a sense of family will return. It is truly a blessing !

I believe that its time to go on and take the next step. If it is only recently or if it was just my ignorance but I realized it isn't that bad. It was actually really good. Just that maybe it was me not wanting to get over it. But now it shouldn't be so hard. My mission is succeeding. And my recent discovery got me a long way along the right lines !

Let this happiness last for the rest of my life. I feel..... completed !

No comments:

Post a Comment