Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Unexpected Experiences

Have any of you ever felt like it is those unexpected events which are the best ones in ones life ? Would any of you agree if I said that where the case ? I experienced something I never had expected. It was one of those things you don't see coming until they are already there and there is nothing going to stop it from happening. Yesterday was one of those times in my life where I experienced it. Since I caught my eye on you I felt something special that you were going to make a lot of change. And so you have. Not only happiness but something of even greater importance. Something that will help me in my pursuit. I saw solution in your eyes when you looked into mine. There was something you saw which I saw you see. I have felt you having the capacity to understand me and my person but in such a way was so unexpected I was too dazzled to even make out a sentence. I felt as though I was in a certain trance. Not understanding the situation I was scarred yet I felt safe.. Things from the depth of my person was revealed even to me as I had never seen it in such a way before.

I can't explain this in words because it was so different somehow. As I opened myself up for you to see, I saw what you saw as if you where the mirror showing me my person and myself. I somehow felt as if I saw myself so clearly even though you didn't really understand much of what you saw. I felt as though it was showing everything. I got out of my shell and saw myself from the outside. I cannot really saw I liked everything I saw since it was there that which I want to get rid of. But that's okay. I believe it was good for me to see what I did and good for you to see since then you got the chance to understand me at such a level it may help me find the answers I'm looking for.

I told you to dazzle me and so you did. More than would have expected since you didn't know how. I told you to try different things to find that which I would find dazzling. You dazzled me many times over and so I was completely paralyzed by that dazzling experience. I truly am grateful for this. My feelings have extended beyond the previous limits as there are many good factors which I never before have dealt with. All which I believe are good in many ways. I am truly grateful for having you in my life. It feels as if you will bring great fortune despite what might happen.

People who effect your life in such a positive way makes one wonder, are they really human or are they in fact angels for they seem to open the path one must see for them selves not having anyone to tell them where to go.

Unexpected experiences, aren't they really the greatest of all ?

No comments:

Post a Comment