Thursday, November 26, 2009

Recent Thoughts

Yesterday was a really exhausting day. Started off bad by oversleeping. After geography which is one of my non-enjoyable lessons we had quire-practice which was great fun only for one detail that kept me alert. After quire I was really hungry so I rushed for food. During and after my meal I noticed that something wasn't right. And after one of those stupid questions that really means " tell me what's wrong " my suspicions were confirmed. The whole rest of the day was waiting for a phone call and pondering over the days event. Later I went to Jacks and read a bit on psychology. But because of my last night I was too tired to either read or be any kind of company. A few moments before my I decided to get going and get some sleep in place of what I missed and then I got the phone call I was waiting for.
Shortly after arriving home I decided to make a phone call before going to bed. It was meant to be one of those 5 minute calls but turned out to be an almost 3 hour phone call, which was quite nice as well. Even though I needed my sleep it felt good. Got a great conversation going and we covered a lot of ground. Personally I prefer to talk face-to-face but still it was nice just the way it was. The conversation would probably never have taken place face-to-face which is a bit of a disappointment for me but one shouldn't ask for too much.

Last night I had a lot of strange dreams. Dreams which I can't recall anymore. But still I had a good nights sleep even though I was a few hours shorter then intended. But it was still a "normal" nights sleep. I woke up of the phone ringing and after a while got up and took a shower. I got to school just in time to get my whole breakfast eaten. I would've liked to get the time to eat more than I did but I managed on what I ate. We had drama the first lesson and after drama I had a whole in my schedule which was really great since I got the time to study for the upcoming psychology test. After food we had our test and I wrote 5 1/2 pages of answers. I'm not really pleased with my effort though. I feel as though I could've written better answers had I only the time. After psychology we had the principal with whom we went through what we needed to know till next weeks test. After that we ate and me and W went to my place to spend some time together which was cut short by reality. I needed to get going for maths.
Maths class went by quite fast so that felt nice. I then realized that I needed to buy some milk and some breakfast for the weekend and so I did.
I felt this urge to call V. Meanwhile I was in City Market I called V and caught up on the weeks events and life. We had a good long conversation. By the time we were finished with our conversation I was already home.

No comments:

Post a Comment