Sunday, November 15, 2009

Unsettling Feelings

I just can't shake this, unpleasant feeling I have. It just feels strange. It feels wrong. It isn't quite right. Not really. Not speaking of just one single event. Not only one subject. Life is strange. You always come across unexpected things. Things that make you question things in your life, if they truly are as they would seem or if they are in fact something else. Things that might disgust you a bit. Things of all kinds.

Recent thoughts have led me to one unasked question which needs answering. One of those questions you wouldn't want to ask. Not really. Because certain things become more obvious when a question such as the one I have in mind is asked. Things that you wouldn't want to be there. Those things you wish would just disappear for if they were to be gone ones life would be easier. But it is something that needs to be asked for if not then I will be haunted by my thoughts. Sometimes I wonder, is true happiness something that's even possible to attain.

A recent question made a very unpleasant feeling emerge. I don't know if it was the seriousness of the question or if what was asked just made me disgusted. Previous times when the same question was made I thought of it as a joke and joked back and never really thought it was something serious. At times it made me a bit uncomfortable but still I just joked around not taking it seriously. It made me unsure of things. I heard rumours and such but I thought of them as only rumours. Never really wanted it to be true and defeding this person. Then I asked a question to understand the past. I got an answer and the question was redirected to me. I thought it be obvious but since the question was made towards me it probably wasn't. I asked why it was wanted to begin with, but the real reason wasn't known. At least it wasn't at the surface. But the whole thing made me a bit disgusted. I don't mean to be bad against this person but this is how I feel. Even the thought of it feels wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment