Friday, November 20, 2009

It's just great !

It seems as though I've stumbled upon a time in my life where everything changes. My whole life situation has changed dramatically. I'm generally happy with my life. There are yet many things to improve but I'm still happy with it as it is. Right now I feel as though anything could be fixed. There's nothing really able to ruin what I have. Or that's how it feels but the pessimist inside tells me not to be to confident about that. It's the internal struggle that I always have to live with.

I seem to have found exactly what I need. In some way so small but yet so great at the same time. A bit hard to explain. It feels as though it shouldn't make all that big difference but somehow it makes a bigger difference than what would have been expected. But lately many of my expectations have been exceeded in various ways. Even though everything hasn't been all well it has been fixed. It all feels very nice.

I still can't really understand my feelings. I think I could but somehow it's like if I don't really want to. Subconsciously I'm probably avoiding the understanding of the whole yolk. But I'm still holding back, as if there is a lot more I could do but I haven't really found my calling. I believe that there is something that should be done but I just can't put my finger on what it is. I do have an idea but I don't know how to do it. And the reason is I have no authority which would be needed, no proper contacts that could help in any way and I'm probably too young for anyone to listen to. Problems of todays thinkers, one might find a great solution but the trick is to make people listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment