Sunday, February 28, 2010

Decision Making

I'm in the phase of decision making. I'm deciding whether I should give it another shot or not. I know I would want to be given another chance. But the question remains. Should I? Would I learn if I were given another chance? Would I as a person of this young age understand the weight of another chance or would I just expect it to come to me? Would I expect everybody to see to it that I have a good life or would I understand how much trouble "my friend" has gone and is currently going through just to try to give me a second chance. Would I just be spoiled by this second chance and say to myself " Sure I'll get another one, I always do" or would I understand to take a second chance and actually put in a valid effort to make things alright again?

The problem with these scenarios is that it takes the effort of two or more people. I cannot alone make things alright. Not when there are others involved. Not when the problem itself circulates another person. For it is entirely the other person who decides what happens. For I know I will play my part to make things good again. I would go as far as to make things better and stronger than they ever were. I would try to ensure that they would stay that way. I would try to teach the other person the importance of this whole process. But when saying that I know I do not have the other persons respect. I'm sad to admit I do not have the respect required to teach something even thought the other person would know that I know best.

It's not easy nor fun to depend on another person. Since the other person doesn't care at all. I could just aswell be gone and it would make no other difference. I don't trust that the other person will either care nor try. For I have so little significance why should I expect to make a difference. But still I will give this person another chance. I will try once more for I know things could be better. Still I don't feel at all confident in this person... I can only hope that everything I've said and explained has actually gone through and has made a difference. That this has and will help this person in the future even though I might not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment