Thursday, October 7, 2010

NIghtmares become reality

As I went though a certain scenario I realized that I was reliving a dream which I had this one night. That same feeling of knowing that things aren't right. The same chest, sitting on the floor with dark surroundings and an unpleasant feeling welling up inside. Something going wrong. Or maybe just a wider perspective and more insight of what is really going on all the time. Just something we've all seemed to miss. Not really realize. All these misses.

With realization that my dream had become reality, memories of how I woke up gasping for air with a terrible feeling arose from that night. That same familiar feeling spread throughout my mind. Remembering such a situation which never actually happened feels downright strange. There was such detail. The same unique feelings, the same floor, the same chest and a persons face which was not revealed.

Dreams that become reality are unnerving to say the least...

No comments:

Post a Comment