Monday, October 11, 2010

Paranoia

I guess it was the words of another which woke these feelings and thoughts. A new perspective to be more exact. But one which I do not like. The thought of that being a reality is quite disturbing. To think such a thing may be possible. But I just couldn't have pictured it a possibility before. But then I saw it. Signs of the possibility. I noticed something. A certain vibe. The feeling of observation. And the source in my case not so great. I'd rather just forget it and remain ignorant to the possible fact. Though there seems to be no going back. Was that just a means of deception? Very unlikely. To put up such a great charade for that supposed reason just can't be. I'd expect something more direct and quick. So there are more things that tell me that it cannot be but still there is a small chance. But that again would be thinking very very lowly of someone. But then again I've experienced in my past that there is certain reason to do so. But that just doesn't seem to be an option. That would just be too low. But then again such a situation has arisen in the past so why could history not repeat itself. But I'd find it quite hard to believe that someone would do that in this magnitude of wickedness. So still I don't think it to be true after all. Still there is doubt. Still I precieve this as a meant threat. From my part there is no threat but it feels somewhat intended. There's something in that gaze which makes these feeling arise combined with the thought of such a possibility.

One can never be sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment