Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Unsaid things...

Those things that are never said may hurt the most. Things that can't be said. How I wish I could let it all out... Not bottling it all up like this! I hate not being able to say what needs to be said. Keeping myself from doing this has it's negative effects.. I don't know how much more of this I can handle. Slowly but surely I will eventually break down in despair. I have been crushed. Nothing seems to be able to render the pain for any periods of time.
I feel thrown away. Simply discarded. I really wish I wouldn't have to feel like this. But what is there I could do? If a person doesn't want to talk? It's not like if you could force the person to talk to you. It would only drive the person away... I guess I can only dwell further in thought and pray for salvation. Pray that this will soon end.

No comments:

Post a Comment