Saturday, January 2, 2010

Worries

I can nothing else than worry and contemplate the worst. Of what I know it probably wasn't anything good. I feel insecure and in a tight spot. I don't know what to expect. I at least would think I'm not liked from at least one way. I would think that the person I have in mind would want me to go away. But sure I don't know I might just be paranoid. But still I have these worries of mine and I don't like it. I feel threatened. I fear the worst and don't know what to do.

I hate phone calls.. because of that phone call I got to hear some stuff but it was not all and there was more to it. Something more to be said. Something not appropriate to speak of via the phone. This made me wonder. What is going on? Should I worry or not? Judging by what's been going on I feel the need to worry for I don't feel safe. The frustration in the voice on the other side tells me it's not all gonna be okay. The tension of the conversations are telling me to expect the worst.

How I hope I'm only being paranoid.... The thoughts I'm having are already breaking me down. What if it really comes to pass? Then what?

1 comment: