Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Adventure of Life

My life has been quite adventurous as of late. It's kind of like coming outside being met with a warm ray of sunlight for the very first time. It feels as though this new year really has something new to offer. New connections are made. A brighter future awaits. The things I'm experiencing are ineffable. I can simply just say that I am so very very thankful.

All the worries and anxiety disappeared. To think that just a simple reminder and words of reassurance could make that difference. The thought crossed my mind so I was prepared. Things worked out as I had thought and things went very smoothly. I realised that there had been no point in worrying. Everything turned out fine, or better than fine. Something unexpected happened which brought me great joy. It was a pity that my schedule was so tight, but that doesn't matter. Not only had my adventurous day been good, I also met an old acquaintance which increased my satisfaction with the day.

A new adventure begins tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment