Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stepping up

These past few weeks have given me so much to be thankful for. I'm just overjoyed. It's like nothing else. I have a lot to look forward to. I am very excited. 

Things have come up, things of old. I feel that it is on me to solve this situation but I don't think that it is right that it is on me. Of course I will contribute with what I can, but it is not really one of my responsibilities. In some ways I feel that it is unfair, but this is my opportunity to step up and be more than I am. Come to think of it this is one of the kinds of things I want to work with in the future. Perhaps I was meant to deal with this right now. 

Responsibility is something which I find to be a very important thing. I think responsibility is something that needs to be prioritised a lot more in our society. When there is something we must do, we should do it. Not because it's easy or pleasant but because there are people who are counting on you to do the right thing. Of course I feel this is an unfair burden but I'm not alone in this either. I have support. I have someone who always has my back. It is not by my own strength I'll carry this burden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment